The three-story Dupre Building, in the heart of the Congaree Vista, will be the commercial real estate firm’s new home. NAI Avant paid $3.9 million for the property. Read More...
The Sweden-based company said it expects to create 25 jobs over the next three years at its North Charleston facility. SKF plans to add a new production line to manufacture super-precision angular contact bearings. Read More...
The state unemployment rate slipped to 8% last month. The increase in jobs was led by the leisure and hospitality sector, which is gearing up for the tourist season in the coastal areas and the state capital. Read More...
Thousands of out-of-work South Carolinians will see their federal Emergency Unemployment Compensation benefit checks trimmed through the remainder of the federal fiscal year, which ends Sept. 30. Read More...
Although Sisters of Charity Providence Hospitals has lost money the last two years, the ratings service said profitability is expected to improve in 2013 as the hospital's newly employed physicians “ramp up in volume and various initiatives are implemented.” Read More...
- Business Services in Columbia
- Business Services in Irmo
- Business Services in Lexington
- Business Services in West Columbia
- Careers & Work in Columbia
- Careers & Work in Irmo
- Careers & Work in Lexington
- Careers & Work in West Columbia
- Car Guides in Columbia
- Car Guides in Irmo
- Car Guides in Lexington
- Car Guides in West Columbia
- Computing & Technology in Columbia
- Computing & Technology in Irmo
- Computing & Technology in Lexington
- Computing & Technology in West Columbia
- Construction in Columbia
- Construction in Irmo
- Construction in Lexington
- Construction in West Columbia
- Family in Columbia
- Family in Irmo
- Family in Lexington
- Family in West Columbia
- Finance in Columbia
- Finance in Irmo
- Finance in Lexington
- Finance in West Columbia
- Home & Garden in Columbia
- Home & Garden in Irmo
- Home & Garden in Lexington
- Home & Garden in West Columbia
- Legal in Columbia
- Legal in Irmo
- Legal in Lexington
- Legal in West Columbia
- Real Estate in Columbia
- Real Estate in Irmo
- Real Estate in Lexington
- Real Estate in West Columbia
The process of receiving Health Plan 7.1 accreditation takes several months and focuses on areas such as access to services, quality of services, and protecting consumer rights and interests. Read More...
Newmark Grubb Wilson Kibler said a 0.91-acre lot on Killian Commons Parkway has been sold to Gus Mallios, president of Summit Collision Centers. The sales price was not announced. Read More...