Expanding trade between the Palmetto State and Canada offers opportunities on both sides of the border, said Power Breakfast speakers David Wilkins, former U.S. ambassador to Canada, and Stephen Brereton, consul general of the Consulate General of Canada in Atlanta. Read More...
Mackenzie Mylod, a rising senior who’s working on a double major in global supply chain management and finance, was named a 2013 R. Gene Richter Scholar at the recent International Supply Management Conference and Educational Exhibit in Dallas. Read More...
Mark Marano, a career nuclear energy industry executive, brings a broad range of operations, business development and customer experience to his new job at Westinghouse Electric Co. Read More...
NAI Avant has promoted Elizabeth Killen to director of marketing and public relations and Stacy Pinkney to property accountant at its Columbia headquarters. Read More...
The Myrtle Beach bank said it is opening a loan office in downtown Georgetown, and will expand to a full-service branch location later this summer pending regulatory approval. Read More...
- Business Services in Columbia
- Business Services in Irmo
- Business Services in Lexington
- Business Services in West Columbia
- Careers & Work in Columbia
- Careers & Work in Irmo
- Careers & Work in Lexington
- Careers & Work in West Columbia
- Car Guides in Columbia
- Car Guides in Irmo
- Car Guides in Lexington
- Car Guides in West Columbia
- Computing & Technology in Columbia
- Computing & Technology in Irmo
- Computing & Technology in Lexington
- Computing & Technology in West Columbia
- Construction in Columbia
- Construction in Irmo
- Construction in Lexington
- Construction in West Columbia
- Family in Columbia
- Family in Irmo
- Family in Lexington
- Family in West Columbia
- Finance in Columbia
- Finance in Irmo
- Finance in Lexington
- Finance in West Columbia
- Home & Garden in Columbia
- Home & Garden in Irmo
- Home & Garden in Lexington
- Home & Garden in West Columbia
- Legal in Columbia
- Legal in Irmo
- Legal in Lexington
- Legal in West Columbia
- Real Estate in Columbia
- Real Estate in Irmo
- Real Estate in Lexington
- Real Estate in West Columbia
The National Business Group on Health honored the benefits provider and a Carolinas health care system for developing programs aimed at improving health of workers and their families. Read More...
Furman University has received a pledge of $1 million to provide need-based scholarships for its Study Away program. The program offers opportunities that range from three-week May Experience courses to semester or yearlong programs globally. Read More...